
To those who already signed up thank you.
There are plenty of spaces left and I know alot of you guys with blogs, podcasts, etc. want to get the word out there. Also under pages like books, magazines, movies etc.. feel free to add a link to a page on your site where you sell these. Just want the directory to be relative for users. I could obviously simply add affiliate links myself, but would like to offer our users more of an option then just my affiliate links. Plus, there's plenty of blog, podcasts and more that I don't even know about.
The one thing most people that have contacted me mentioned is that they want a longer time frame so the search engines will pick it up.
So I've decided two things...
1. To extend the length of the link. All links will now be for a 6 month period to ensure google, msn and yahoo pick it up.
2. To lower the cost. By extending it the cost per month is now only around $16/month.
I obvioulsy will be extending the link to 6 months to those who have already signed up.
For those that aren't members here at PAW... You can simply contact me through our Contact Us page.
Thanks,
Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon 
And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!
Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
|