Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #11  
Old 02-05-2007, 08:12 PM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 457
Default Lots to agree on, but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by losercore
Your just making stuff up now so It's pointless to even entertain your point.

........To blame the guy and yell gang rape and what ever else is wrong. I am going by just the story.

You are making up stuff that may never have happened.
But, Loser, man...the 17 year old girl filed rape charges...I am not making *that* up. It was a gang-bang scenario, and it was wrong. I am reading between the lines, but I think I have a pretty good read on the mentality of the guys in that hotel room, and how they were psychologically processing the scene.

She might even have been consenting, to a degree, but she was still being exploited....and that is my point...we have this "normalization" of this kind of sexual activity going on. amongst "children."... and I think we are fast developing a sicker society than we really are prepared for, in terms of the long term implications.

I also think that men are regressing today, after a lot of progress was made in the 90s...there is a backlash now, that is even as rude as to hold Pimps up as role-models and something you should want to dress like and drive like and act like. And, pimps, like pedophiles, really do not give a damn how old you are.
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-05-2007, 08:23 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

There are some sick fuckers out there who will justify their actions. Just think of the piece of meat as your sister or daughter. you'll soon come to a different conclusion
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-06-2007, 07:22 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

Quote:
But, Loser, man...the 17 year old girl filed rape charges
Ok I missed that part. I was skimming through parts of and never noticed the rape charges. Well then that's a totally different scenario. had i known that I would have been outraged. My bad for not seeing that.

If she filled rape charges, even true or not, then there must be something else going on. Like you said: drinking, a bunch of dudes gang banging. that's totally different. My bad for missing that.

Well never mind than we are on the same page

If she was really rapped than fuck this guy and give him 20 years.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-07-2007, 01:35 AM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 457
Default Phewww!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by losercore
Ok I missed that part. I was skimming through parts of and never noticed the rape charges. Well then that's a totally different scenario. had i known that I would have been outraged. My bad for not seeing that.

If she filled rape charges, even true or not, then there must be something else going on. Like you said: drinking, a bunch of dudes gang banging. that's totally different. My bad for missing that.

Well never mind than we are on the same page

If she was really rapped than fuck this guy and give him 20 years.
Dude! You had me worried! I am glad it was "attention deficit" and not "moral deficit"!!!

Thanks to you and EDMC for being willing to speak out.
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-07-2007, 09:43 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,277
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I have daughters and I don't care if some asshole said she was "willing" in a situation like was described..........hotel room, alcohol, drugs, whatever. The girl was obviously taken advantage of.

Of course we all had crazy sexual escapades when we were younger. But I doubt many of us found ourselves in situations like that. And if you did, I'm sure you had a realization that what you were doing was wrong.

It's shit like this that will fuck some girls life up for years to come. Ironically enough this kind of activity carries equal or lesser terms than online gambling in the state of Washington.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-07-2007, 11:32 AM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
I have daughters and I don't care if some asshole said she was "willing" in a situation like was described..........hotel room, alcohol, drugs, whatever. The girl was obviously taken advantage of.

Of course we all had crazy sexual escapades when we were younger. But I doubt many of us found ourselves in situations like that. And if you did, I'm sure you had a realization that what you were doing was wrong.

It's shit like this that will fuck some girls life up for years to come. Ironically enough this kind of activity carries equal or lesser terms than online gambling in the state of Washington.
The sad thing is that this is what passes for "normal" entertainment for *many* guys, and - unfortunately - many women.

And, I guess, it is not just lower class teens - think back to the Republican front-runner for Illinois Governor, Jim Ryan, who was scandalized when it leaked out that he took his movie-star wife to a Sex Club....what was her name? Jere Ryan, from Star Trek fame....

Wow...you must be pretty jaded to have somebody as hot as her and want to pass her around to other guys at a Sex Club....

If she did not have enough self-esteem to stand up to him, and say "NO" then she would have been exploited also.

What chance does a 15 to 17 year old girl - who does not forsee the long term implications - really have?
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-08-2007, 04:18 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

To defend my replies earlier I did not even know there was a second part to this story about hotel rooms and all that. I pictured it like a boyfriend/girlfriend thing.

my bad for even trying to make a point about this now that I have read the whole thing...

__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-26-2007, 11:08 AM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,311
Default

Heard on cnn a judge just ruled this guy must be released from jail
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-26-2007, 03:20 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 435
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

About friggin time! Mark Cuban was a huge help in this. I even wrote an article a long time ago that got quite a bit of traffic on it. I think I'm still on the first page in google for "Help Free Genarlow Wilson".

Although the kid put himself in somewhat of a bad situation... there was no way the punishment fit the crime. Even the jurors admitted that.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-26-2007, 04:23 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 435
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

Here's the link on ESPN from today's news...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=3080331

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0