View Single Post
  #13  
Old 02-06-2007, 06:22 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,279
Default

Quote:
But, Loser, man...the 17 year old girl filed rape charges
Ok I missed that part. I was skimming through parts of and never noticed the rape charges. Well then that's a totally different scenario. had i known that I would have been outraged. My bad for not seeing that.

If she filled rape charges, even true or not, then there must be something else going on. Like you said: drinking, a bunch of dudes gang banging. that's totally different. My bad for missing that.

Well never mind than we are on the same page

If she was really rapped than fuck this guy and give him 20 years.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote