View Single Post
  #15  
Old 02-07-2007, 08:43 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,036
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I have daughters and I don't care if some asshole said she was "willing" in a situation like was described..........hotel room, alcohol, drugs, whatever. The girl was obviously taken advantage of.

Of course we all had crazy sexual escapades when we were younger. But I doubt many of us found ourselves in situations like that. And if you did, I'm sure you had a realization that what you were doing was wrong.

It's shit like this that will fuck some girls life up for years to come. Ironically enough this kind of activity carries equal or lesser terms than online gambling in the state of Washington.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote