Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 12-05-2007, 01:04 PM
mypokercorner's Avatar
mypokercorner mypokercorner is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada eh?
Posts: 43
Default Is this the place to say "hi" ?

Greetings and salutations to all. I always like to begin with introducing myself when I join a new forum, so here it is if anyone cares! hehe!

Like most poeple around here, I enjoy playing poker, and I run a gambling website. I signed up here in hopes to meet webmasters who would like to collaborate with me on various activities that mutually promote our websites. I learned a long time ago that you cannot succeed in this business by working alone!

I have focused most of my work around Texas Holdem. You know, cause there's like no Texas Holdem info out there at all... I have been writting primarily on texas holdem strategy for over a year now, and a few months ago I've redesigned my entire site (layout, navigation, templates, content). Now, like all webmasters, I'm trying to get my traffic to go up. I was very pissed off to see my PR drop one point out of the blue last week. That is not something I enjoyed at all, not after all the work I've put in. But Google works in mysterious ways I guess. I'll get over it

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all, and I hope to establish long term business relationships!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-05-2007, 02:01 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 540
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Welcome to the site, hope to see ya around posting more. BTW what is your site link?
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-05-2007, 02:19 PM
mypokercorner's Avatar
mypokercorner mypokercorner is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada eh?
Posts: 43
Default

Hello AceHigh Pino. My site is http://www.mypokercorner.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-06-2007, 05:10 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 936
Default

Wewlcome to the site!
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-10-2007, 04:58 AM
jorisdekkers's Avatar
jorisdekkers jorisdekkers is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 46
Default

I can say he's a great webmaster and I enjoy working with him very much. I can truly recommend starting partnerships with Marius guys

Joris


Quote:
Originally Posted by mypokercorner View Post
Hello AceHigh Pino. My site is http://www.mypokercorner.com
__________________
Joris Dekkers | (MSN/Email)

Free Poker Bankroll
Poker Tools
Free Poker Ebook
Poker Software
Free Bet Guide
No Deposit Bonuses
Deposit Bonuses
Free Spin Bonuses
Arbitrage Betting
Sure Bets
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-10-2007, 08:30 PM
Mitchell Mitchell is offline
PAW Affiliate Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Melbourne, AU
Posts: 230
Default

Hi Mypokercorner!

Welcome to the network! Feel free to have a yonder around and let us know if you need anything!
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are You looking for a great place to play in August Come check it out Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 8 08-26-2007 06:59 AM
BackGammon Empire A Great Place To Play A Great Game Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 2 01-30-2007 08:10 AM
Best place in Vegas to play Sit and Go's? Georgia Poker General Poker Chat 13 01-04-2007 10:48 AM
WSOP - First Place $12 Million Jeremy General Poker Chat 3 08-01-2006 05:20 PM
Guess my place at the WSOP - $100 Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 55 07-09-2005 03:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0