Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Chat

General Poker Chat Yes were all affiliates, but most of us play poker too!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,015
Default Best place in Vegas to play Sit and Go's?

My little brother is headed for Vegas next week and was asking me about live sit and go's. I've played single table satellites but never a sit and go in Vegas. The only place I know of is Mirage but I have no idea how quickly they fill up, limits, etc.

He will want to play lower limit stuff, I'd imagine a $100 sit and go would be his upper limit. Games in the $50.00 range would be probably be ideal for him.

Anyone have any suggestions?
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-11-2006, 06:11 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Default

They have them at Caesar's Palace. I think the buy is like $150? I stuck to my ring game at the time, and I'm lucky I did... I pulled in a $1200 pot that night!
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-11-2006, 08:08 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adioking
They have them at Caesar's Palace. I think the buy is like $150? I stuck to my ring game at the time, and I'm lucky I did... I pulled in a $1200 pot that night!
Damn! Playing 2/5 NL or what?
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-11-2006, 08:35 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is online now
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,175
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

We played a private sit-n-go at the MGM so I know they have em there.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-11-2006, 08:44 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 442
Default

caesars had the $60 SNG fairly frequently, but I would highly recommend playing cash games since they are so easy in vegas. Sit and go just seems like a waste of time and is even more of a crap shoot live than online because you see way less hands even with the blind levels being 20 min.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-11-2006, 09:36 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmoney
caesars had the $60 SNG fairly frequently, but I would highly recommend playing cash games since they are so easy in vegas. Sit and go just seems like a waste of time and is even more of a crap shoot live than online because you see way less hands even with the blind levels being 20 min.
I know but he wants to play SNG's, no convincing him otherwise. If Caesars is doing 60 dollar deals, that's prob what he will want to play.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-12-2006, 01:39 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 442
Default

yea. The best poker room in vegas in my opinion
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-12-2006, 02:38 PM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 455
Default

i am pretty sure that the MGM offers $60 SNG's all day long as well... when I was there playing 2/5 NL they filled up in about 20 minutes each and lasted about an hour and a half to two hours...

MGM poker room is very nice, spread out... electronic seating, plenty of donks and easy to spot regulars.
__________________
J S

The Ron Paul Blimp will Fly! Be a part of history on December 16th, celebrating the Boston Tea Party, Donate with us!


NEW - Sell my Poker Dealer Course, and How to Host a Poker Tournament Guide with ClickBank and make great CPA's paid every 2 weeks. Non-Competitive poker related products help maximize your website traffic!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-12-2006, 10:35 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Default

what i have to say no longer matters
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.

Last edited by adioking : 12-18-2006 at 03:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-13-2006, 11:32 AM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 455
Default

I'm going to have to check out Caesars next time in Vegas... haven't played poker there yet. The Wynn is very, very nice as well.
__________________
J S

The Ron Paul Blimp will Fly! Be a part of history on December 16th, celebrating the Boston Tea Party, Donate with us!


NEW - Sell my Poker Dealer Course, and How to Host a Poker Tournament Guide with ClickBank and make great CPA's paid every 2 weeks. Non-Competitive poker related products help maximize your website traffic!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0