| The Cocktail Lounge Cocktail Lounge |
 11-07-2007, 11:14 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,512
|
|
What kind of music do you listen to
Ya I am bored...writing away so thought be intersting to see what everyone listens to around here. Me I have a line up of particlar songs I listen to everyday when I start (kind of my energy kick)
But for the most part dancehall reggae, hip hop, euro house ...and will listen to some rock if I am in the mood
If you want a kick ass radio station google Z103.5 Pino is now hooked  Broadcasted from the clubs later on in the week....usually a pretty good mix
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further 
|
 11-08-2007, 01:51 AM
|
|
Special Member
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 865
|
|
I like a lot of slow songs but also like some old rap (2pac and stuff...from when I was younger) and even old rock . Pino told me his favorite song was ....edit to save pino from embarrassment.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions
Need poker room reviews, player bio's or basic strategy articles? PM me...cheap rates
|
 11-08-2007, 02:01 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,512
|
|
So dont knock that song...love the Adam Sandler movie "wedding Singer"
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further 
|
 11-08-2007, 04:23 AM
|
|
The Constant Learner
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 535
|
|
Yes, thanks to Cheryle Im addicted to listening to a lot of reggae as of late, lol. Other than that I love old and new school anything, including a lot of rap. hip hop, blues, and rock...
ps -- and yes, z1035 is a pretty cool station. It actually plays a variety of everything....and not just the same old crap most stations like that would normally play (like britney spears 3 times an hour, sean kingston 5 times an hour, lol).
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
- Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
|
 11-08-2007, 05:41 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 926
|
|
I listen to classic rock such as Zeppelin, Sabbath, Priest, Hendrix, early Clapton (while he still did heroin), The Doors, GnR, AC/DC...
Hip hop some times. Not the commercial hip hop with money hoes and clothes though..
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
|
 11-08-2007, 06:07 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 301
|
|
Pretty eclectic here - loads of reggae, techno house (early 90's), v early levellers (my favs - bunked off school for the Battle of the Beanfields), limp biskit (lol, i know - but I like them), police, chemical brothers, floyd, doors, dylan, spanish acoustic, punk & ska.
Lol, just realised these really show my age!
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
|
 11-08-2007, 08:53 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,015
|
|
Mainly rap/hip-hop, but also some reggaeton, pop, rock, dance, and many others. All depends what I am in the mood for.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***
Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
|
 11-12-2007, 10:24 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 926
|
|
I just got 2 tickets to Iron Maiden next summer and those aren't easy to obtain. I'm on Cloud 9!  
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
|
 11-12-2007, 04:06 PM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,228
|
|
Barry Manilow and Rod Stewart here, all day long. 
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 11-12-2007, 04:45 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 191
|
|
I'm old school. I listen to a wide range of ill shit. lol. 311, beastie boys, modest mouse, janes addiction, rage against the machine, smashing pumpkins, chili peppers, cypress hill, zeppelin, doors, umphreys mcgee, primus, gym class heros, atmosphere............ i could go on all day.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:00 AM.
|