View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-07-2007, 11:14 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,411
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default What kind of music do you listen to

Ya I am bored...writing away so thought be intersting to see what everyone listens to around here. Me I have a line up of particlar songs I listen to everyday when I start (kind of my energy kick)

But for the most part dancehall reggae, hip hop, euro house ...and will listen to some rock if I am in the mood

If you want a kick ass radio station google Z103.5 Pino is now hooked Broadcasted from the clubs later on in the week....usually a pretty good mix
__________________
Writing reviews of poker rooms, casinos and casino games. Reviews are all 600+ words. $20 each or 6 for $100. See here for details

Reply With Quote