| ChanPoker.com ChanPoker.com is a member of the PAW Network and offers affiliates 35% MGR for depositing players. Discuss ChanPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us or chat with Brandon. |
 08-20-2007, 01:37 AM
|
|
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,186
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackDog
Does Chan Poker offer player points like FTP and Stars do?
|
There will be down the road. Affiliates will also be able to promote the store and make a % on sales. This will be a great way to capitalize on US traffic. This will be down the road however.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
|
 09-14-2007, 03:27 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 346
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon
There will be down the road. Affiliates will also be able to promote the store and make a % on sales. This will be a great way to capitalize on US traffic. This will be down the road however.
|
Can you make sure that our revenue takes a hit with full retail value of any goods our players purchase through an FPPStore? While you are at it, make sure the retail value on the good is always set at an astronomically high amount. Also, please charge my account with any overlays that guaranteed tourneys have because it certainly my responsibility to make sure that those fill up. Please offer many freerolls because you know that you can charge back a % of it to affiliates. Oh yeah, and in return for the branding that affiliates provide you make sure that you also pass along any transaction costs. I need more rooms where I get about 8% of the gross revenue. Thanks in advance for your help.
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
|
 09-14-2007, 03:47 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 289
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prenut
Can you make sure that our revenue takes a hit with full retail value of any goods our players purchase through an FPPStore? While you are at it, make sure the retail value on the good is always set at an astronomically high amount. Also, please charge my account with any overlays that guaranteed tourneys have because it certainly my responsibility to make sure that those fill up. Please offer many freerolls because you know that you can charge back a % of it to affiliates. Oh yeah, and in return for the branding that affiliates provide you make sure that you also pass along any transaction costs. I need more rooms where I get about 8% of the gross revenue. Thanks in advance for your help.
|
lol, don't forget about fraud charges 
|
 09-14-2007, 04:58 PM
|
|
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,186
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prenut
Can you make sure that our revenue takes a hit with full retail value of any goods our players purchase through an FPPStore? While you are at it, make sure the retail value on the good is always set at an astronomically high amount. Also, please charge my account with any overlays that guaranteed tourneys have because it certainly my responsibility to make sure that those fill up. Please offer many freerolls because you know that you can charge back a % of it to affiliates. Oh yeah, and in return for the branding that affiliates provide you make sure that you also pass along any transaction costs. I need more rooms where I get about 8% of the gross revenue. Thanks in advance for your help.
|
NEVER
I couldn't stand that as an affiliate, so there is no way I could do it in my program.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
|
 09-18-2007, 01:32 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,275
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan
That bug is very trippy eh?
|
Freakin A it is. Everytime I see it I think it's these little damn ants I have invading my house and try swiping it off.
How is Chan poker converting Brandon?
__________________
Buying links in content (sites 1 year or older). PM me if you are interested.
|
 09-18-2007, 01:47 PM
|
|
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,186
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoursurfing
Freakin A it is. Everytime I see it I think it's these little damn ants I have invading my house and try swiping it off.
How is Chan poker converting Brandon?
|
Its actually doing well for a new room. I am working on converting even more for my affiliate traffic. I will have a direct line to market those players this week so its a great time to get traffic in. It will start with the previous traffic sent so all current affiliates should be happy.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
|
 09-21-2007, 12:34 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 211
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Brandon
Its actually doing well for a new room. I am working on converting even more for my affiliate traffic. I will have a direct line to market those players this week so its a great time to get traffic in. It will start with the previous traffic sent so all current affiliates should be happy.
|
So this means that we could possibly see some of our play money players make some deposits?
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
Online Poker Strategy
|
 09-21-2007, 01:10 PM
|
|
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,186
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnH
So this means that we could possibly see some of our play money players make some deposits?
|
Thats the plan, I am really going to work on converting these players for you guys.
Obviously if they are American sign ups, not much I can do until the store is up.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
|
 09-21-2007, 02:04 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 211
|
|
Still good news, none the less.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
Online Poker Strategy
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 PM.
|