View Single Post
  #16  
Old 09-18-2007, 01:47 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,140
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoursurfing View Post
Freakin A it is. Everytime I see it I think it's these little damn ants I have invading my house and try swiping it off.

How is Chan poker converting Brandon?
Its actually doing well for a new room. I am working on converting even more for my affiliate traffic. I will have a direct line to market those players this week so its a great time to get traffic in. It will start with the previous traffic sent so all current affiliates should be happy.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote