View Single Post
  #14  
Old 09-14-2007, 04:58 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,140
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prenut View Post
Can you make sure that our revenue takes a hit with full retail value of any goods our players purchase through an FPPStore? While you are at it, make sure the retail value on the good is always set at an astronomically high amount. Also, please charge my account with any overlays that guaranteed tourneys have because it certainly my responsibility to make sure that those fill up. Please offer many freerolls because you know that you can charge back a % of it to affiliates. Oh yeah, and in return for the branding that affiliates provide you make sure that you also pass along any transaction costs. I need more rooms where I get about 8% of the gross revenue. Thanks in advance for your help.

NEVER

I couldn't stand that as an affiliate, so there is no way I could do it in my program.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote