Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange > Buy & Sell Advertising

Buy & Sell Advertising Looking to sell Advertising Space or links. This is the place.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-07-2007, 07:00 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 374
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default Link-Baiting Opportunity - Unique Idea - Exciting!

4Flush.com has an exciting linkbaiting offer for you!


4Flush.com is one of the fastest growing gambling news portals on the web, in fact we are seeing our traffic increase quite a bit over the last few months. 4Flush.com news articles are listed on Google News and Google Blog Search within the hour they’re published, therefore YOUR links will be seen, by thousands of unique visitors monthly!

First 20 Orders Will Be taken!

The marjority of our traffic comes from Google News, Google Organic Search results, and Links from major national publications.


That includes direct 4Flush.com visitors, as well as visitors from RSS feeds that are picked up from 4Flush.com, additionally, 4Flush.com news posts are picked up and emailed out to thousands of people via google news and blog alerts.

Interested?

$80 for each site reference(Your site will be featured in a 4Flush.com News story!) , sites must qualify, I'm only offering one per day, so get them while the getting is good .. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me, or catch me on skype - LadyHoldem.

Grab a package while they're available and get 4 baiting deals, per week, for a month for just - $750.


Our recent Stats
Month Unique visitors
Sep 2007 9236
Oct 2007 12318
Nov 2007 12334
Dec 2007 1201
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-07-2007, 01:13 PM
themike537's Avatar
themike537 themike537 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 246
Default

Can you give a little more info about this?

For $50, my site will be referenced in one of your posts, or you'll review my site?

Also, for the $750, you'll link to my site in every post for a month?
__________________
PokerAffiliateLife.com - Your free poker affiliate guide.

USAPokerLife.com - The latest US poker news
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-07-2007, 01:50 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,025
Default

Definitely a unique idea... I may just have to try it out.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-07-2007, 04:08 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 374
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

PMed You Mike, TYVM Graham

Cathy
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-07-2007, 08:54 PM
imteaz's Avatar
imteaz imteaz is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 472
Default

link bait working well on webmaster & SEO site. i have tried it before and worked pretty well. got tons of backlinks.

but never tried with poker sites. i might give a try...
i know a tricks how to do link bait, hehehe

your one white hat, mine one blackhat, lmao
__________________
Widlite Directory | Arakco Directory | Bidding Directory | California Directory
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-08-2007, 04:25 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 374
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Lol perhaps we should meet over black coffee with white cream and discuss the deep dark secrets of imteaz and blackhat SEO secrets :P

Thanks to those that have ordered already ! First links are on their way up I'm excited!!! Please let me know the results..
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-12-2007, 07:55 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 374
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I'll have a few fun anchor texts available today...

2008 WSOP and 2008 WSOP Schedule, also long for 2008 World Series of Poker, and 2008 World Series of Poker Schedule.

If you have a schedule, and interested in the above anchors for the price listed in this thread, please PM me I'll be back online at about 2pm PST.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-12-2007, 08:23 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 374
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Will also have anchor's dealing with Mizzi winning the FT mtt.. - we're just about out of spots for this month.. but as specific news stories come up, I might post a few more opportunities here
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-15-2007, 06:31 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 374
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

anchor Mansion Poker available to a review today.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Link Baiting Example LadyHoldem Search Engine Optimization 3 11-29-2007 06:41 PM
Unique development opportunity........... chaumi Joint Ventures 9 11-22-2007 06:11 PM
Unique Banner Ad & Link Opportunity... [email protected] Buy & Sell Advertising 6 08-18-2007 06:48 PM
Taking link building to a new level MilanFlyer The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 03-01-2006 07:54 AM
Link Guidlines stevencachia The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 07:05 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0