I like this idea! I would be willing to trade links with someone in one of these manners:
1. If someone has a blog and they would like to trade links weekly with my blog, up at www.smackdogpoker.com/blog, it could work something like this. I would make a post with your link in it once or more per week in exchange for you doing the same.
2. I could add your link to a permanent page on my site. Simply browse my site, www.smackdogpoker.com, find a page and write a paragraph or so of unique content including your link in it. Then I could find a similar PR page on your site to do the same.
What do you think? If you are interested PM me.
Thanks,
SmackDog
__________________
Gambling Strategy Guide - Submit your gambling strategy guides which may contain back links to your gambling web sites.
Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob | Poker RakeBack Offers
|