Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Spam Forum

The Spam Forum All spam goes here and only here. Feel free to spam away!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 07-16-2006, 11:56 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 52
Default Content, Link Building, Forum Posting, more..

Hey PAW pplz

I'd like to present some new services.


I'm still offering content through SYN great stuff, have yet to link the poker reviews, but @ $65 a review, good stuff .

But I'm offering something a little more personalized. I'm going to offer to broaden that base, however I will be more in the background here.

Together with 2 partners I'm offering personalized services for your site, including management, forum management/moderation, forum expansion (we'll add new forums, start topics, etc.) content creation, link building, ideas, etc.

These services are avialable on a monthly contract basis, the idea is to build a relationship with you, whereas we can assist you with your site/sites. We aren't much looking for short term customers, but will consider that on a case by case basis. If interested, please feel free to PM me, Email me, (is that in my profile here?) or IM me (pretty sure that's in my profile, I get alot of CAP IM's) I just cleaned out my PM's .. so hopefully you can get through

Include your URL, and what types of services you are intersted in, and we'll send ya a quote



~LadyH
__________________
Work at Home Moms Forum - Resources for Mystery Shoppers, Party Plan Moms, Reviews of Party Plan companys, WAHM pack Swaps and more!

Online Poker
Online Gambling
Gambling News
Affiliate Information WAC
Gambling Content SyN
United States Gambling Ban
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
link building weekend bonanza! PokerMaster The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-22-2007 10:47 PM
Forum Posting BACK! haynesey The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 12-20-2006 03:55 PM
Taking link building to a new level MilanFlyer The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 03-01-2006 05:54 AM
Link Guidlines stevencachia The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 05:05 AM
Are link building program actually any good? Kestrel Search Engine Optimization 10 12-30-2005 07:13 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:23 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0