Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization Better rankings in the search engines mean more money in our bank accounts. Share tips and strategies for SEO here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-27-2007, 10:04 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 332
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default Link Baiting Example

This is a pretty good example of link baiting (the part of the article after the boy calls wolf headline) http://casinosmack.com/blog/doyle-br...been-arrested/
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-28-2007, 11:03 AM
Team PFT's Avatar
Team PFT Team PFT is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
When we are weary, we look to our forefathers and we look for information. Sometimes, we get on such tilt that we’re willing to believe just about anything–even if we did hear it from a poker player.

HAHA - He nailed that one on the head!!
__________________
Poker Freeroll Tour
My Poker Quest
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-29-2007, 03:34 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,068
Default

Did you write that article LadyHoldem?
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-29-2007, 06:41 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 332
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Nope, just found it perusing the other day.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone getting spammed with ridiculous link requests? scottmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 01-03-2007 06:13 AM
PR4 Link Exchange VegasPokerPro.com The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 08-01-2006 10:49 AM
4kingpoker sites link exchanges / links box spaces for sale scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 07-12-2006 07:47 AM
Taking link building to a new level MilanFlyer The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 03-01-2006 07:54 AM
Link Guidlines stevencachia The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 07:05 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0