Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange > Buy & Sell Advertising

Buy & Sell Advertising Looking to sell Advertising Space or links. This is the place.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-25-2007, 03:56 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,588
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I think this is the right thread since Cathy offers so many services. Anyway used the news article service with a link of mine within it and obtained the results I was looking for .

Thanks Cathy
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-26-2007, 06:35 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 405
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Super glad to hear that Cherylle

Thank you lady!
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Software Advertising Question ThePokerBank General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-27-2007 07:16 PM
Advertising Special at Poker Freerolls Online PFO The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 03-26-2007 10:11 AM
VIP.com self-updating banners Mario VIP.com - VipProfits.com 0 12-06-2006 01:58 PM
Premium Advertising Available:PR5 Banners and text link PokerProp The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-14-2006 04:44 AM
Canadians?? poker69 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 10-04-2006 10:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:20 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0