Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange > Buy & Sell Advertising

Buy & Sell Advertising Looking to sell Advertising Space or links. This is the place.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-12-2007, 05:09 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 363
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default 9000+ Visitors Monthly Linkage - Banners - Advertising

4Flush.com is averaging about 9000-9500 visitors per month, we're growing at pretty great rates, and really stepping things up a notch!

We've just opened a few spots back up for linkage, and banner placements


4flush.com $50 per month
Gambling News High Traffic! $45 per month
(this will get you a few hundred links, throughout our news section)

http://www.4flush.com/poker.html $20 per month
http://www.4flush.com/casino.html $20 per month
http://www.4flush.com/bingo.html $20 per month
http://www.4flush.com/sportsbet.html $20 per month


Your own 4Flush Page!

Since we're in the United States, there are a lot of programs (like PKR poker) we can't promote.. Would you like to take advantage of our geography?

Those buying these pages will have control over all the content not their page for just $100 a month. Put banners on your page, links to your own page. Send me the html via email, and I'll build the page for you, if you don't know html, don't worry we'll work it out in Skype .

We'll advertise your page in 4flush for you! Using a script, we'll add some keywords that make sense, every time a news article is written within our news area, and your anchor is mentioned (PKR Poker for instance) an automatic link will be created from the news article to your 4flush page!

The only links on the page that you didn't create will be our navigational links - we don't do banner farms, pages must be respectable - a review perhaps, and article.. a page with a few mini reviews of different sites? Any type of gambling content on your page is fine

1 Year minimum

Your Banner on 4Flush
:

Grab a banner on www.4flush.com or 4flush.com/gamblingnews my 2 most visited pages! banners are 125x125 and available above and below the fold, for an above the fold banner, we have your spot waiting at $250 per month, for a below the fold banner, just $100!


(PS.. We're done waiting for PR updates, it's a 2 now, it's supposed to increase, we've stopped holding our breath )
price listed is per month, min purchase is 6 months.

If paypal, you pay the 1.9% transfer fee.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-15-2007, 03:58 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 363
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Thanks you guys

In answer to a few questions, yes I am offering contextual links, meaning they will be a part of the main page, rather than a link somewhere off to the side that's obviously been bought.

I'm offering abut 5 links per page. Other pages of the site are available, we have some pretty fun stuff planned for the future, so ... we're in fundraising mode

LadyH
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-15-2007, 06:27 AM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 603
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

Can you accept method other then paypal?

Pokerstars?
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-15-2007, 06:31 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 363
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

As luck would have it.. I just signed up for a stars account to play the bloggers game! Let me just see if I can figure out how to get money in and out of there.

I can also take AP in tight spots, I try not to though, because cashing checks from Germany has proven to be a pain at the local check cashing joint :O, and AP wants 25 bucks to fedex it in the first place :O

Cathy
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-15-2007, 06:45 AM
haynesey haynesey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 603
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

thanks PM me when you work it out
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-16-2007, 10:48 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 363
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

We looked into it, we discussed, and here we gooooo we're now taking PokerStars and Absolute Poker money as payment.

I'll Pm you with details this afternoon Haynesey


Cathy
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-18-2007, 08:41 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 363
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I'm leaving this offer open to forum members only through October, after such time we'll move to the new pricing schedule...

http://www.4flush.com/gamblingnews/m...h-advertising/

Thanks for your continued support over the last several years CAP!

Cathy!
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-04-2007, 01:02 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 363
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I was just about to devise a nice Christmas sale.. when I decided, this pricing schedule works

Links on Sale - Accepting Stars, PayPal and Possibly Moneybookers

Merry Christmas

(will trade for wii! Can't find that dang thing anywhere!)

Month Unique visitors
Sep 2007 9236
Oct 2007 12318
Nov 2007 12334
Dec 2007 1201

(4flush.com)
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-04-2007, 06:17 PM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 186
Default

http://search.product.ebay.com/Ninte...QsoprZ56833153

I'm sure you can find a good deal
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-04-2007, 10:44 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 363
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Lol what can I say, burned twice at ebay, freakin chicken now .. though I wouldn't turn down any offers, that was meant to be a silly/fun comment .. we are calling every local store on stocking day, and as a last resort, we'll buy the bundle (we don't actually want the bundle) online at walmart..

ty ty ty though
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Software Advertising Question ThePokerBank General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-27-2007 07:16 PM
Advertising Special at Poker Freerolls Online PFO The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 03-26-2007 10:11 AM
VIP.com self-updating banners Mario VIP.com - VipProfits.com 0 12-06-2006 01:58 PM
Premium Advertising Available:PR5 Banners and text link PokerProp The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-14-2006 04:44 AM
Canadians?? poker69 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 10-04-2006 10:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0