View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-15-2007, 06:50 PM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 487
Default Down Memory Lane At PAW and PartyRiches

How many of you long time member have searched back a few years to your past posts here at PAW?

So much has changed in just a couple of years I just have to laugh. LOL

I'm almost embarrassed to read some of my earlier posts.

Everyone, especially new members should be taking full advantage of the search feature here at PAW.

There is an amazing amount of expert poker affiliate advice and poker affiliate history right here on this forum if you take the time to just search.

Did I really say this just 2 years ago!

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...-february.html

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...html#post26055

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...ogle-take.html

Some of my favorites posts from the past:

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...ffiliates.html

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...html#post10136

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...poker-fad.html

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...ast-month.html

To this day I do not know who PPP really is, swear to god. LOL

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...rtyriches.html

In the old days I thought maybe..... Steve Badger?

And what ever happened to?

ethomps

texignweb

Janet

EdBankz

freepp

richardb

slowdive23

Enter kaus...NewPokerGirl...LadyHoldem...stiankr.. TheDonk...3jokers...mikebrad and too many others to mention.

Jeremy, Brandon and the rest of the PAW team should be very proud of what you have created here...... there really is nothing else remotely like it on the net.

Thanks for the memories and your continuing efforts to build this valuable resource for all of us poker affiliates.

You guys are the best.
Reply With Quote