Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 04-25-2006, 01:58 AM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

http://web.archive.org/web/20050205045044/...hes.com/forums/

Who would have known that new member would help so many of us.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-25-2006, 11:50 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 489
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

No joke. That takes us back in the day.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-04-2006, 07:21 PM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 502
Default

Who is PPP anyways?

I know Jeremy knows.

Is it a secret or common knowledge?

I am member #4.

Wow, best forum sign up decision I ever made and I've belonged to a lot of forums!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-05-2006, 03:11 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 559
Default

It's a secret! (not really that hard to work out though)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-05-2006, 05:34 AM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 784
Default

Where did you pull this from? i wonder if it could be used to recover any messages that were lost during the server debacle.
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-05-2006, 11:11 AM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 455
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave@May 4 2006, 06:21 PM
Who is PPP anyways?

I know Jeremy knows.

Is it a secret or common knowledge?

I am member #4.

Wow, best forum sign up decision I ever made and I've belonged to a lot of forums!
Dave, I couldn't agree more.

I was one of the early members too. When I first signed up, I decided that my forum name would be my website name... well shortly later (i think i read a post by ppp actually that got me thinking about reserving my option to remain somewhat more discreet) and decided I might want to change my name to something other than my website... Anyway instead of getting jeremy to change me I created a new account, I should have just requested a name change, doh! I think I was top 10 or 20...

Best forum join I've ever done.

The wayback machine is fun, we've browsed through the different phases of our sites and it's amazing to see what our sites looked like in the early phases and compare it to now...

ps. no idea who PPP is, heh.
__________________
J S

The Ron Paul Blimp will Fly! Be a part of history on December 16th, celebrating the Boston Tea Party, Donate with us!


NEW - Sell my Poker Dealer Course, and How to Host a Poker Tournament Guide with ClickBank and make great CPA's paid every 2 weeks. Non-Competitive poker related products help maximize your website traffic!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My new home Godfather General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-05-2005 11:10 PM
A Very Special Announcement Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 06-10-2005 01:42 PM
The next PartyRiches Tourney Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 03-17-2005 12:23 PM
PartyRiches Tournament Part Duece Egthareal General Poker Affiliate Discussion 20 03-13-2005 08:26 PM
Feedback on Partyriches book Stan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 02-04-2005 02:12 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0