Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-16-2005, 01:41 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Sorry for not getting the next one scheduled yet fellas. I wanted to wait and see how all of us did w/ FT on the 15th before scheduling the next one.

I am not opposed to doing it there again, but if you guys are having some dissatisfaction with the site, there's no sense in giving them our business.

Let me know you thoughts.....................Richard it looks like you have a little additional time to hold on to your title. The odds of you repeating with a player of my caliber in the game have to be close to 1:1,000,000 :P
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-16-2005, 01:47 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,292
Default

I keep the bounty title then? That should start paying off weekly!

Maybe adding it to my title instead of my signature would be good??


Did you know my signature with the bounty on it made a TOP 10 YAHOO search?

LOL
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-16-2005, 02:24 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy@Mar 16 2005, 01:41 PM
Sorry for not getting the next one scheduled yet fellas. I wanted to wait and see how all of us did w/ FT on the 15th before scheduling the next one.

I am not opposed to doing it there again, but if you guys are having some dissatisfaction with the site, there's no sense in giving them our business.

Let me know you thoughts.....................Richard it looks like you have a little additional time to hold on to your title. The odds of you repeating with a player of my caliber in the game have to be close to 1:1,000,000 :P
Bring it on. You guys are all fish. I want to know how the worst poker player in North America beat you guys? Please explain.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-16-2005, 02:28 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

Jeremy,

The best feeling in the world is busting a player in a cash game and watching him go crazy. I raised blind the other day and made it 25 to go playing the 200 NL game at Commerce Casino. This guy goes all in for about 150 and everyone folds to me. I call without looking at my cards. I open up 7,8 spades and he says "you have two over cards." He had pocket 6's.... the river was a 7, loool. He went crazy.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-16-2005, 03:55 PM
RakeRecycle RakeRecycle is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 202
Default

MANIAC!! :P
__________________
I'm the best affiliate ever...Just so you know.

PM me for ideas....[and to sign up under me.]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-16-2005, 05:52 PM
Skitt Skitt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 10
Default

Hey Jeremy,

Are you thinking about moving the tourney to another site after everyone's affiliate problems over at Full Tilt?

Just seems strange to keep frequenting the establishment that everyone is upset with in one of the other threads....

Just an idea.


Skitt
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-16-2005, 07:33 PM
bsgjunkie bsgjunkie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Skitt@Mar 16 2005, 05:52 PM
Hey Jeremy,

Are you thinking about moving the tourney to another site after everyone's affiliate problems over at Full Tilt?

Just seems strange to keep frequenting the establishment that everyone is upset with in one of the other threads....

Just an idea.


Skitt
When I signed up for FTP, I knew it would be slow. My affiliate even mentioned it in the first e-mail. I just want them to get everything working sooner then later. As far as our options go, I don't think there is a better place to have them then FTP, even if we've had problems as affiliates. Just my opinion. You'll see this fish no matter where we play.

Chris
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-17-2005, 11:23 AM
Skitt Skitt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 10
Default

I am up for the 2nd tourney (depending on the night it's planned for), but I just wanted to make sure that Jeremy gets credit for it when I sign up to play. :P

I'm sure Jeremy can appreciate that.....


Skitt
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does Tourney vig/rake count? BruinEric CelebPoker.com 3 01-14-2006 06:40 PM
My first private tourney Justin General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 11-18-2005 09:05 AM
Paradise Ipod Tourney Cancelled Tonight Jeremy Team Paradise Ipods 3 08-24-2005 03:16 PM
Anyone had a player hit a big tourney win? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 06-20-2005 12:10 PM
For those playing in the tourney tonight!!! Jeremy General Poker Chat 10 04-20-2005 02:56 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0