Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Chat

General Poker Chat Yes were all affiliates, but most of us play poker too!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-19-2005, 11:05 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

For those of you playing in the tourney tonight, here are a few logistics.

Number one, I plan on kicking all your asses so I don't have to pay a bounty on myself. Better yet if it comes down to Richard and I..........I am in the clear on bounties. Number two whoever does win WILL get their banner in the rotation on PartyRiches for whatever site you want. Sorry Richard no porn. :lol:

Most importantly make sure your screen name is listed below. If it is not you will not have an invite and won't be able to register. To find the tourney it is listed in the special events section under "Pink Bunny" Also make sure you have funds in your account and don't wait till the last minute.

I will be in a meeting until 7:45, so I won't be able to transfer any funds at the last minute.............and no not a GA meeting :lol:

I hope to see everyone there and find out who the best players on this board are. There's still time to get in on the action folks so stop being a bunch of puss*@%.

If your name is not below, kindly add it.

Beanie
Cheater Ace
donkeyplayer
fifteener
nybetter12
HostileRaise
ritch111
K9copJack
lukecom
Digital Bobby
stubnolez
corpfan1
madgenius
Peelman126
China Grrrl
tml89
Porsche930
aldav
RemotePCpoker
nybetter12
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 04-19-2005, 11:24 AM
tomt tomt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 159
Default

Damn, I gotta be elsewhere tonite. Take China Grrrl off the list. Next time.
Poop.
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 04-19-2005, 11:29 AM
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 383
Default

alas, I cannot play tonight either... gluck everyone!
__________________
J S

Poker League Software - Easily create and update a leaderboard for your league!

Learn to Deal Poker like a Pro - an online training course for poker dealers.

How to Run Poker Tournaments - an online training course for poker tournament directors.

Poker Directory - list your quality poker site.
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 04-19-2005, 12:01 PM
Four2Eight Feet Four2Eight Feet is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 144
Default

Jeremy,

I'll be late but I will be there, my son has a ballgame that starts at 7:00. I am going to register, or at least try to, early before I go. Not being there till 8:15, 8:30 should give you guys enough chips to hang for awhile. :P
__________________
F2E
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 04-19-2005, 03:30 PM
bobbyschwaby bobbyschwaby is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 10
Send a message via AIM to bobbyschwaby
Default

Is there anyway to register with ultimate bet if you are under 21?
__________________
Bobby
www.caniwin.com
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 04-19-2005, 03:52 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

PPP can you field this one?
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 04-19-2005, 05:51 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 389
Default

I should be in soon, waiting on Jeremys transfer. I dont see a thing to click to join game. Im new to UB, am I missing something?
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 04-19-2005, 05:54 PM
texignweb texignweb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 372
Send a message via AIM to texignweb Send a message via MSN to texignweb
Default

Same here, I don't see where to sign up, also new to UB.
__________________
Josh Ziman
[email protected]

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, your probably right."
Reply With Quote
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 04-19-2005, 05:57 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 389
Default

The game starts at 9pm eastern? I was rushing, for some reason I thought it was 8pm eastern. Im on UB now, it says 9. Which is good since I couldnt recall my name over there. oops? Hopefully I can figure out how to join once Im set up
Reply With Quote
  #10   Spam Kill
Old 04-20-2005, 10:48 AM
tml tml is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Canada, eh
Posts: 84
Send a message via MSN to tml
Default

Great timing, my internet connection went down on Monday and Just came back today. WTF? When is the next tourney?
__________________
"A grown man made a wager, he lost..he made another one, he lost again...end of story" Tony Soprano

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tourney tonight! PokerMaster The Spam Forum 0 02-22-2006 06:45 AM
Meet your Love Playing Poker at PartyPoker Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 02-16-2006 06:06 AM
Paradise Ipod Tourney Cancelled Tonight Jeremy Team Paradise Ipods 3 08-24-2005 02:16 PM
Anyone had a player hit a big tourney win? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 06-20-2005 11:10 AM
Did you send me this? Joe General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-28-2005 04:17 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:13 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0