WTB: Poker Articles- game rules and strategy
Hello,
I am looking for game rules and strategy articles. I am interested in many articles, please tell me wich you can write, how much you charge and when they will be done. I do not need them right away, but please give me an acurate completion time. Please offer samples of your work. Payment will be via Paypal.
Texas holdem:
Rules
Beginer Strategy
Intermediate Strategy
Advanced Strategy
Omaha:
Rules
Beginer Strategy
Intermediate Strategy
Omaha 8/b:
Rules
Beginer Strategy
Intermediate Strategy
7 card Stud:
Rules
Beginer Strategy
Intermediate Strategy
7 card Stud 8/b:
Rules
Beginer Strategy
Intermediate Strategy
RAZZ:
Rules
Beginer Strategy
Intermediate Strategy
2-7 Triple Draw:
Rules
Beginer Strategy
Intermediate Strategy
5 card Draw:
Rules
Beginer Strategy
Intermediate Strategy
5 card stud:
Rules
Beginer Strategy
Intermediate Strategy
Horse/Hose:
Rules
Sit -n- Go:
Rules/Concept
Basic Strategy
Tournments:
Rules/Concept
Basic Strategy
__________________
If you wish to play Online Power Poker, you will first have to Go Online and find a great Online Poker Site, one way to do that is to get some poker room reviews at Card Critic, one of the oldest review site for poker rooms around.
|