Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #31  
Old 10-08-2007, 07:06 PM
parker123 parker123 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 12
Default

George can you start by sending me the domain that you sold to me first that would be a good start.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-08-2007, 07:59 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 332
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by parker123 View Post
George can you start by sending me the domain that you sold to me first that would be a good start.

I think it's mentioned here that he sold that to Kaus as well, and I might have read that it's been sold at DP too, actually, id be wondering if he owned the thing...
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-08-2007, 08:29 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,499
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Hey Lady thanks...um ya he sold it to me about a week ago(pokerbonusworld.net). Parker says he bought it back in August. To be honest i really dont give a sh-t anymore. More pissed about mucking up plans than anything but oh well.....

Move on and Notspot was so kind to sell me one of hers
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-09-2007, 06:53 AM
sizzz sizzz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 121
Default

still no response from potential buyer... i am getting nervous...
__________________
Find the best Poker Bonus Codes & much more!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-09-2007, 07:07 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,499
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzz View Post
still no response from potential buyer... i am getting nervous...
Hmmmm there's some irony in that statement! Good Luck with the sale sizz
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-09-2007, 07:42 AM
sizzz sizzz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 121
Default

i exactly wrote what i meant... i really hope he still wants it... guys we can also escrow it pleeeeeeeeease...
__________________
Find the best Poker Bonus Codes & much more!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-09-2007, 07:49 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

Why would anyone want to do business with you? You have four pages of people complaining about you scamming them. Pull your head out. No one cares just because you say you are all of sudden an honest guy. We know you're not and that's that.

Good luck. I hope the sell goes through and i hope you payback everyone you owe money to.

I know you put my link up and that was appriciated. Although It did take you a long time and I did think I got scammed for about a month.

Trust me man...It's not worth it. I think deep down you;re a good guy that got caught up in a finacial problem, but be honest with people and people will understand.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"

Last edited by losercore : 10-09-2007 at 07:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-09-2007, 04:30 PM
sizzz sizzz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 121
Default

yes mate... what you are telling is right exactly and i really want all this to have a good ending for everyone of us...

i will pay everyone what i owe him i can only repeat i swear... i understand that you guys might dont want to trust me anymore... i will prove though that i really mean what i am saying in this thread. you are right i understand if you dont care anymore but believe me, what i want to achieve is to show you all this wasnt what i wanted...

it seems buyer will take it, it should haven in the coming days... guys i will then contact every1 one by one and finish our dealings...

thank you for your understanding, even if u hate me...
__________________
Find the best Poker Bonus Codes & much more!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-09-2007, 05:36 PM
haynesey haynesey is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 597
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

Ok, people i am buying this site for $1300.

I am having all the site things sent to me 1st, then i want to pay EVERYBODY sizz owe's money to back.

Hopefully everybody can understand why i am doing this as i believe he owe's people here a fair amount of money and would hate to think i sent money to somebody without them paying others what he owes them.
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-10-2007, 09:54 PM
Poker All-In Poker All-In is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 20
Default

sizz also owes me $50 for some work he said he'd do and I paid him for it. I was told a couple of days ago I'd be paid when his site sells.

So how do I go about getting it?

Thanks
__________________
I've done everything I've ever wanted to do, accept win a million dollars.

http://www.pokerall-in.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0