How you just told me in a PM that you can not transfer the domain because you owe money to the hsting company. so if the hosting company will not transfer that than how is it possible to do the other?
I am asking honestly
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further
Ask your hosting company how I would go about paying what you owe them. I am obv not sending you the money for it but I want that domain so find out if this is possible.
only reason for doing this is I have already found someone to work on the creatives and this really screws it all up.
Thank you
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further
Just recieved full payment from Sizz for articles written... looks like the situation got a little complex with regards to several PAW members and I'm happy to report a resolution at my end.