Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 11-28-2007, 06:58 AM
mfosouto mfosouto is offline
Knocked Johnny Chan out
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 158
Default Tracking php redirect files

Hello!

I was wondering: is there a way to track that a php redirect file was clicked?

I am talking about this:



The file redirects , and I tried two counters but they don't work...

Thanks
__________________
- Partnership: Tutoring for newbies. PM for details.
- Translation work: PM me for quality translations to Portuguese
- Links: | English to Portuguese Translations |
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-28-2007, 08:36 AM
PFO PFO is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 123
Default

Yes,

If you have a database, you can store click information everytime the redirect file is loaded. The number of hits will get updated according to what link was clicked.
__________________
Find information on Carbon Poker Freerolls and BoDog Freerolls at the highest ranking freeroll site.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-28-2007, 08:58 AM
mfosouto mfosouto is offline
Knocked Johnny Chan out
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 158
Default

Hmm...

How do I do that?

I have no database...
__________________
- Partnership: Tutoring for newbies. PM for details.
- Translation work: PM me for quality translations to Portuguese
- Links: | English to Portuguese Translations |
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-28-2007, 10:51 AM
geoffvro's Avatar
geoffvro geoffvro is offline
Retired Billionaire
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
I have no database...
use a flat file to store the data
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-28-2007, 02:34 PM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 321
Default

I'm interested in this also. Do I have to go into my cpanel to sort this out?

Can anyone give a quick guide?
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-28-2007, 03:35 PM
themike537's Avatar
themike537 themike537 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 236
Default

mikebrad wrote a great post about that here:

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...direct+program
__________________
PokerAffiliateLife.com - Your free poker affiliate guide.

USAPokerLife.com - The latest US poker news
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cheating by a affiliate website akhil_jks General Poker Affiliate Discussion 93 09-29-2007 04:03 AM
Need PHP Help PokerProp Web Design Q&A 1 09-02-2007 05:17 PM
php converstion Holyman Web Design Q&A 5 08-30-2007 01:49 AM
Cookies and tracking Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 03-31-2007 03:56 PM
301 redirect for affiliate links? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 05-30-2006 04:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0