Need PHP Help
I've been learning a lot of the past few weeks about php, cms, wordpress bunch of other things. I'm new to doing my own code in PHP.
I'm looking for someone to help me real quick to learn something. I think it would just take a few minutes but I've been googling and can't find the proper solution.
I need help with this one thing but also i would like to have a programmer available on MSN that might be willing to help me with small stuff on going when i can't find the answers on google. In exchange I could pay a little cash or give some links or advertising for them.
We are not talking anything major. For the most part I'll know exactly what I want to do and have already thought of a couple methods to go about doing it in PHP. I just need someone to tell me real quick what is the ideal way to go about it and help me work out the code quickly.
Also when things don't work rather than me going though it for 20 minutes having someone that can look at it in a glance and say.. Your missing this would be helpful.
Again this is real minor stuff for most people that I'll need help with.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
- Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
- Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
|