News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Web Design Q&A

Web Design Q&A Use this forum to discuss any web design questions or issues you may be having

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-06-2007, 01:44 AM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 241
Default flash banner code problems

Hey

I want to put a 468x60 flash banner on a page.
The banner is showing but is not clickable... any idea what I did wrong?

I know its silly but its not working, tried also to put <a href=""><object...></a>

<object classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="468" height="60"><param name="movie" value="http://www.xxxx.ro/468x60.swf?clickTAG=http://www.xxxx.ro"><param name="quality" value="high"><embed src="http://www.holdem.ro/468x60.swf?clickTAG=http://www.xxxx.ro" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="468" height="60"></embed></object>

I removed the links (I think I'm not allowed maybe) but I can post the page if I am allowed.

Ty for your help, I'm sure it will come.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-06-2007, 09:25 AM
ozim ozim is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 170
Default

There is nothing wrong with your code. Sometimes the flash banners are designed in such way that it is the banner code that is in control of what happens when you click it and not the code on your website.
That maybe the case here - try different banners (eg. download something from affiliate sites) with the same code and you will know where is the problem. If different banners work with that code then you will have to modify your .swf files.
__________________
www.Poker24.pl - Poland's Top Poker Site
www.poker24.pl/eng - exchange links with me
second life F1
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Canadians?? poker69 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 10-04-2006 09:33 PM
Banner Problems ClickItNow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 08-30-2006 08:29 PM
Macromedia Flash Poker Ad Problems Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 04-19-2006 10:51 AM
Code problems Randy72560 New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 3 11-17-2005 01:33 PM
The Banner - To Flash or Not? J S General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 02-25-2005 09:12 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0