Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Web Design Q&A

Web Design Q&A Use this forum to discuss any web design questions or issues you may be having

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 05-14-2007, 03:21 AM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 328
Default

Mine was designed by them along with

smallstakestexasholdem
perfectlypoker
bankrollboost
bonus-center

(I think)
They are all different but they do have similarities in navigation.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-14-2007, 08:25 AM
alance alance is online now
JMSCasino.com
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 104
Send a message via MSN to alance Send a message via Yahoo to alance Send a message via Skype™ to alance
Thumbs up

Hello Sir
u can see some of our works here:

http://www.customwebsitetemplate.com...mtemplates.php

http://www.customwebsitetemplate.com...templates4.php

http://www.go4templates.com/customworks.php

looking forward to here from u
if intrested pl PM me

Quote:
Originally Posted by John D View Post
Can anyone post their sites that were designed?
__________________
Waiting for my first Poker Affiliate Site...

Top Online Casinos || Poker Templates || Professional Web Site Templates || Design Templates
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-23-2007, 01:41 PM
boarderman23 boarderman23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 176
Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default

Just wanted to continue on a comment from earlier...

Thanks again Kundan. Quick, quality, and competitive price. Has recently made me a template, several banners, and main web page logos.

Thanks Kundan!!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-23-2007, 06:27 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 850
Default

He's making me a template now...He even talked with me for over an hour on messenger last night lol...He is the best
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker Christmas Promotions
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-02-2007, 02:42 PM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 328
Default

Had alance do a little bit more designing for me. Needless to say, it was top notch work. Needed a little adjustmets here and there but he was very easy to work with and produced great results once again.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-12-2007, 01:53 AM
chane's Avatar
chane chane is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 48
Send a message via AIM to chane Send a message via Yahoo to chane
Default

I've been trying to get a hold of this guy all weekend! I'm dying to talk to him, I got TONS of sites that need work done. His work smokes mine!

Is he on vacation or what?

Alance - Get a hold of me, brother!
__________________
Poker Forum | Poker Bonus | Poker Trivia
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-12-2007, 02:11 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 850
Default

I have him on IM, he usually is on every night...I will direct him to you as soon as he signs in
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker Christmas Promotions
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-12-2007, 03:09 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 325
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Probably swamped LOL, I'm pretty sure nearly everyone here and at CAP use him
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-12-2007, 04:48 AM
Jordan's Avatar
Jordan Jordan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 129
Send a message via MSN to Jordan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chane View Post
I've been trying to get a hold of this guy all weekend! I'm dying to talk to him, I got TONS of sites that need work done. His work smokes mine!

Is he on vacation or what?

Alance - Get a hold of me, brother!
He doesn't work on weekends i don't think, this is like his full time job.

Pretty sure he told me he doesn't work weekends when i was working with him
__________________
Fuzion Poker | Poker Forum | Poker Articles | Poker Room Reviews

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-13-2007, 01:29 AM
chane's Avatar
chane chane is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 48
Send a message via AIM to chane Send a message via Yahoo to chane
Default

He got a hold of me yesterday and said he'd be on today. I didn't see him today, but hopefully tomorrow. Thanks for your replies though.
__________________
Poker Forum | Poker Bonus | Poker Trivia
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BackGammon Empire A Great Place To Play A Great Game Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 2 01-30-2007 08:10 AM
Come try out Break Away,Sail Away,Sci-Fi Casino Today Great Stuff Great Bonus Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 2 12-12-2006 06:01 AM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
Unwired Buyer - cool eBay service (unique affiliate approach) stasther The Cocktail Lounge 0 08-16-2006 02:07 PM
Website Design Transference The Spam Forum 4 06-01-2005 05:48 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0