Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Web Design Q&A

Web Design Q&A Use this forum to discuss any web design questions or issues you may be having

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-18-2006, 05:06 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,407
Default Great web-design service

I just got finished working with Kundan at http://www.customwebsitetemplate.com


Boy am I impressed. My new site (finally I have a well-designed professional website) will be unveiled soon and I am ecstatic!

And it was all done in a couple of days at a low-low cost.

I have to say, I am impressed with the work, the customer service, the speed and of course the price. And I paid simply through Neteller.

I highly recommend using this for all new and old web-site projects.

corpfan1
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-18-2006, 08:44 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

I'm telling you these guys are great and cheap. So nice too. It's good to see them getting more and more business.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-25-2006, 12:06 AM
mrgrundy mrgrundy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 16
Default

Kundan just finished a small project for me and I want to give him some credit for a great job and an incredible turn around time. He responds to every question quickly and had my finished logo to me within 24 hours.

He has earned all of my future business.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-25-2006, 12:09 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 528
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Thanks for the recommendation! I think I've been in touch with one of their reps to work on one of my local sites.
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-25-2006, 04:04 AM
alance alance is online now
JMSCasino.com
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 104
Send a message via MSN to alance Send a message via Yahoo to alance Send a message via Skype™ to alance
Default

i dont know how to thx to all the members here who is directly and indirectly supporting me...
i love this forum alot...
__________________
Waiting for my first Poker Affiliate Site...

Top Online Casinos || Poker Templates || Professional Web Site Templates || Design Templates
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-25-2006, 06:18 AM
kromo3 kromo3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3
Default

Thank you Kundan, U've done a gr8 work...Very kind!!

http://www.casinoitaliani.info
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-25-2006, 06:21 AM
alance alance is online now
JMSCasino.com
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 104
Send a message via MSN to alance Send a message via Yahoo to alance Send a message via Skype™ to alance
Thumbs up

Hi kromo
u r most welcome...




Quote:
Originally Posted by kromo3
Thank you Kundan, U've done a gr8 work...Very kind!!

http://www.casinoitaliani.info
__________________
Waiting for my first Poker Affiliate Site...

Top Online Casinos || Poker Templates || Professional Web Site Templates || Design Templates
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-25-2006, 10:15 AM
kromo3 kromo3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3
Default

thx alance
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-06-2006, 10:29 AM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 280
Default

After all the all the reviews about Alance and Kundan at http://www.customwebsitetemplate.com -- and how everyone has been very happy with their work I decided to check them out.

I got Alance to create me a new site from scratch. And it only took him 3 days! He sent over a Mock up design and it wasn't exactly what I wanted. I mentioned this and without any issues he was able to create a new mock up. Which was exactly what I wanted. He then created the HTML for me and we messengered each other throughout the process. I was able to get live updates - something my previous designer did not offer.

Now I have a great looking site. Which didn't cost much and received it all in a 3 day span.

Very happy with these guys and would definitely recommened them. They have proven to be trustworthy and reliable.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-06-2006, 11:53 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,201
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quick question for those of you that have used them....Are these CMS or just html templates.

For example if I am going to put up a new site will I have to manage it locally in frontpage or dreamweaver, or are they content management systems?

Thanks.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BackGammon Empire A Great Place To Play A Great Game Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 2 01-30-2007 08:10 AM
Come try out Break Away,Sail Away,Sci-Fi Casino Today Great Stuff Great Bonus Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 2 12-12-2006 06:01 AM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
Unwired Buyer - cool eBay service (unique affiliate approach) stasther The Cocktail Lounge 0 08-16-2006 02:07 PM
Website Design Transference The Spam Forum 4 06-01-2005 05:48 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0