Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Web Design Q&A (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/web-design-q/)
-   -   Great web-design service (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/web-design-q/7116-great-web-design-service.html)

corpfan1 10-18-2006 04:06 PM

Great web-design service
 
I just got finished working with Kundan at http://www.customwebsitetemplate.com


Boy am I impressed. My new site (finally I have a well-designed professional website) will be unveiled soon and I am ecstatic!

And it was all done in a couple of days at a low-low cost.

I have to say, I am impressed with the work, the customer service, the speed and of course the price. And I paid simply through Neteller.

I highly recommend using this for all new and old web-site projects.

corpfan1

losercore 10-18-2006 07:44 PM

I'm telling you these guys are great and cheap. So nice too. It's good to see them getting more and more business. :)

mrgrundy 10-24-2006 11:06 PM

Kundan just finished a small project for me and I want to give him some credit for a great job and an incredible turn around time. He responds to every question quickly and had my finished logo to me within 24 hours.

He has earned all of my future business.

AceHigh Pino 10-24-2006 11:09 PM

Thanks for the recommendation! I think I've been in touch with one of their reps to work on one of my local sites.

alance 10-25-2006 03:04 AM

i dont know how to thx to all the members here who is directly and indirectly supporting me...
i love this forum alot...

kromo3 10-25-2006 05:18 AM

Thank you Kundan, U've done a gr8 work...Very kind!!

http://www.casinoitaliani.info

alance 10-25-2006 05:21 AM

Hi kromo
u r most welcome...:)




Quote:

Originally Posted by kromo3
Thank you Kundan, U've done a gr8 work...Very kind!!

http://www.casinoitaliani.info


kromo3 10-25-2006 09:15 AM

thx alance

Aidan 11-06-2006 09:29 AM

After all the all the reviews about Alance and Kundan at http://www.customwebsitetemplate.com -- and how everyone has been very happy with their work I decided to check them out.

I got Alance to create me a new site from scratch. And it only took him 3 days! He sent over a Mock up design and it wasn't exactly what I wanted. I mentioned this and without any issues he was able to create a new mock up. Which was exactly what I wanted. He then created the HTML for me and we messengered each other throughout the process. I was able to get live updates - something my previous designer did not offer.

Now I have a great looking site. Which didn't cost much and received it all in a 3 day span.

Very happy with these guys and would definitely recommened them. They have proven to be trustworthy and reliable.

Jeremy 11-06-2006 10:53 AM

Quick question for those of you that have used them....Are these CMS or just html templates.

For example if I am going to put up a new site will I have to manage it locally in frontpage or dreamweaver, or are they content management systems?

Thanks.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0