Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Web Design Q&A (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/web-design-q/)
-   -   Great web-design service (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/web-design-q/7116-great-web-design-service.html)

losercore 11-06-2006 11:00 AM

I have had 2 sites done by these guys and have nothing but good things to say about them. I will be doing all my designs with them in the future.

:):)

alance 11-06-2006 08:00 PM

answer
 
Hello Sir
thx for ur queries...
we make the webpage in HTML not in CMS...but if u wish we can convert it into PHP so its almost equivalent to CMS...

Thx :)




Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy
Quick question for those of you that have used them....Are these CMS or just html templates.

For example if I am going to put up a new site will I have to manage it locally in frontpage or dreamweaver, or are they content management systems?

Thanks.


alance 11-16-2006 12:55 PM

Thx to all for helping me :)
im glad that i got such a good community.. :)

Knuder12 12-30-2006 08:31 PM

I had a template done by these guys after reading all the great things you all had to say about them and even with my high expectations these guys did not dissapoint. They were very reasonably priced and extremely fast. They really make the entire process very simple and friendly. He responds to emails incredibly quickly and is usually on MSN messanger if i need any help. He has without a doubt earned all my future business.

losercore 12-31-2006 02:09 PM

I just took a look at your bonus-center site. Very nice work. I love these guys. They are yet to dissapoint...

Darko 01-10-2007 08:56 AM

i have used these guys in the past and now again for a couple of bingo templates(im venturing into bingo lol)

i told them what i wanted and they delivered NO Problems at all.

And they are very nice guys which is great and will always make any adjustments needed with no questions asked

PokerProp 02-02-2007 12:18 AM

Super Impressed
 
I’ve had 4 sites done by these guys so far and had them do some work on 2 others. I can’t even begin to explain how impressed I am with these guys. I can’t wait to post the links for the newest sites but were still working on content and there not live yet, but this is the best work yet IMO.

Tonight I emailed asking for a price quote on something. I get a response very shortly after to the effect of: check out the attachment and let me know if it works. We appreciate your business and will not be charging you for this.

The site we did previous I was a bit picky and they did 3 different mock ups for me getting the site to look exactly how I wanted.

Anyway I can’t say enough about how much I love this company.

NewPokerGirl 02-02-2007 12:38 AM

I agree...they do the best work...Kundan talked to me a bunch of nights(days for him) on messenger when I was drunk ( i talk [type] alot when im drunk). For just the cost of 1 or 2 cpa's you can have a design that not even the big sites can look down at. Sometimes I like to just stare at my site and say " I own that!" They are the best!

corpfan1 02-02-2007 02:52 PM

I will be having them do another site for me and likely a friend (not gambling related) very shortly.

The customer service is a 10/10.

deborah61 02-05-2007 09:38 AM

Excellent Design Work
 
I also just got finished working with Kundan and I absolutely recommend them for any site design work. Their attitude was professional, the work was done quickly and inexpensively. I plan on using them again for other work with our network.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0