Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Web Design Q&A

Web Design Q&A Use this forum to discuss any web design questions or issues you may be having

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 09-11-2006, 05:41 PM
poker69 poker69 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 30
Default Monthly Payments

Is there any website hosts that ,instead of making you pay the whole right then and there, let you pay monthly?? Thanks guys
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 09-11-2006, 05:47 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 323
Default

yeah, I'm pretty sure almost all of them let you pay monthly
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 09-11-2006, 06:43 PM
poker69 poker69 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 30
Default

Can you list some cheap but good sites? Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 09-11-2006, 07:22 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,197
Default

Try Blue Host (in my signature)
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 09-11-2006, 08:16 PM
poker69 poker69 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 30
Default

If I go through your link will you give me some help
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 09-11-2006, 10:06 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,197
Default

Of course. That's why I'm here
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 09-12-2006, 06:41 AM
poker69 poker69 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 30
Default

It doesnt look like a pay by the month deal ... any other suggestions?
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 09-12-2006, 08:41 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,197
Default

I know Yahoo has a pay by month but they are a little more expensive. Like $11 a month or something. Try them out. I have also used Dot5 hosting http://www.dot5hosting.com
I know they have month by month plans for around $8 or so. They are a great hosting company.

This is not an affiliate link even though I am an affiliate with them. I would rather you choose the one that fits you best, rather than just because I will help you out.

I'm here to help you out if you need it. I don't need you to sign up for anything under me for me to help you out.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "

Last edited by losercore : 09-12-2006 at 09:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 09-12-2006, 10:56 AM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 323
Default

1and1
dreamhost
godaddy
hostgator
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Payments & New Member of The PAW Team Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 0 03-20-2007 10:49 PM
Re: Paradise Payments to US Affiliates corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 03-01-2007 12:14 PM
Payments for December Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 13 01-20-2007 11:38 AM
Payments sebasdess Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 3 11-30-2006 02:23 PM
Monthly Payments psmoney SuperPokerAffiliates.com 0 10-13-2006 08:03 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:34 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0