Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-16-2007, 12:54 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,237
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Payments for December

We are processing the payments for December right now and as promised will be paid by the 20th.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-17-2007, 03:07 PM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 451
Default

What alternatives to using Neteller are available, given the concerns about whether there will be a "bank run" on funds held by them?
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-17-2007, 03:19 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,237
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

bank wire, player to player transfers........we're pretty open to working with you on payments.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-18-2007, 11:46 AM
RounderStaked RounderStaked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 118
Default

I sent an email to marius requesting moneybookers as my payment method. I haven't received a response yet, can anyone confirm that moneybookers is an ok payment option?
__________________
Online Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-18-2007, 03:49 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,237
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I submitted the payments for proccessing and I did put your moneybookers info in for your payment this month.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-18-2007, 06:01 PM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is offline
Super Mod
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 222
Default

Neteller should work still. US Affiliates should have no problem receiving cash. US people have not been banned from receiving payments just making gambling purchases.

Which is ok because I use my Citizensbank Mastercard Debit Card and make poker purchases all the time. Just made one today.

Not sure what this US Law covers but they still allow it for me.
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Rounders Online Poker Tells
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-18-2007, 09:15 PM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontLook
Neteller should work still. US Affiliates should have no problem receiving cash. US people have not been banned from receiving payments just making gambling purchases.
Unfortunately, that isn't exactly true. Neteller states that they will not allow payments TO and FROM gambling merchants. I've already had a couple payments to my account come up as declined today. Besides that, do you really want to leave money sitting in Neteller right now? According to them, it will be at least 2 weeks until they even figure out a way for you to receive EFTs. Checks have at least a 6-8 week hold.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,237
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Your payments at this point will be coming from our personal Pnews account. It is not a gaming merchant account.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-19-2007, 01:15 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
Your payments at this point will be coming from our personal Pnews account. It is not a gaming merchant account.
That's true... I forgot about that. However, I would still caution anyone from trying to deal with withdrawing from Neteller right now. Still, that's your personal choice.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-19-2007, 01:35 PM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is offline
Super Mod
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 222
Default

Jeremy for future transactions is it possible to get cash sent to my DoylesRoom Account? If so I will request it.
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Rounders Online Poker Tells
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Payments & New Member of The PAW Team Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 0 03-21-2007 12:49 AM
mystery payments - onkwaho & empire scrawnybob General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-18-2006 12:57 PM
Payments sebasdess Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 3 11-30-2006 04:23 PM
What deductions are made from payments Liam UltimateBet.com 2 10-25-2006 04:27 PM
Payments for Sept? bahh 888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program 9 10-18-2006 09:09 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0