Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-19-2007, 02:50 PM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
Your payments at this point will be coming from our personal Pnews account. It is not a gaming merchant account.
I haven't seen anything in my neteller account yet.
Should I be worried?
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-19-2007, 03:54 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,996
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

No, the Aussie's will be making the payments. They are probably still in bed.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-20-2007, 09:35 AM
JamieB34 JamieB34 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 82
Default

Hi Jeremy,
I have neteller as payment method for PAW and haven't received payment yet.. should I be worried as today is the 20th and its still not there?

Sorry to ask.. just concerned with the neteller mess.
__________________
Thanks
Jamie - Hosting Viper Videos URL-Shrink
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-20-2007, 12:38 PM
AceHigh AceHigh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieB34
Hi Jeremy,
I have neteller as payment method for PAW and haven't received payment yet.. should I be worried as today is the 20th and its still not there?

Sorry to ask.. just concerned with the neteller mess.
Same here
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Payments & New Member of The PAW Team Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 0 03-20-2007 11:49 PM
mystery payments - onkwaho & empire scrawnybob General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-18-2006 11:57 AM
Payments sebasdess Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 3 11-30-2006 03:23 PM
What deductions are made from payments Liam UltimateBet.com 2 10-25-2006 03:27 PM
Payments for Sept? bahh 888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program 9 10-18-2006 08:09 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:55 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0