Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network

Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network Promote through the Poker Affiliate World system and take advantage of large CPA's as well as all your stats being on a simple poker affiliate backend.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-29-2006, 12:21 PM
sebasdess sebasdess is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 46
Default Payments

First of all, thx for the PAW deal: great deal, and the TitanPoker promo working really fine here!

I have a question regarding payments. I just dont remember, when I opened my account, giving my neteller account info. Is it cause I have too much thing running through my head and I dont remember giving my payments infos? Or is it cause I havent been asked about it? If so, how do they do the payments?

I know payments will be done on 20th of each month, but... how?

Thanks,
Sebasdess - www.pokercollectif.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-29-2006, 05:12 PM
AceHigh AceHigh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 127
Default

hmm...I cant even remember giving any info about what payment method I would want to use. I quess it will be worked out though.

btw. youre site looks great
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-30-2006, 10:22 AM
sebasdess sebasdess is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceHigh
btw. youre site looks great
Thx... it is a french-canadian site... so I guess not a lot of PAW members will be able to naviguate on it! There a lot of changes to do, as we are open since 1 month only. But already more than 250 members on the forum, and a lot of them are active on the forum... I'm pretty happy of the results so far!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-30-2006, 04:23 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,229
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Payments will be made by the 20th each month. We are going to pay via Neteller or bank wire. In the next few days there will be an area in your login to enter your info.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Payments & New Member of The PAW Team Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 0 03-21-2007 12:49 AM
Payments for December Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 13 01-20-2007 01:38 PM
mystery payments - onkwaho & empire scrawnybob General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-18-2006 12:57 PM
What deductions are made from payments Liam UltimateBet.com 2 10-25-2006 04:27 PM
Payments for Sept? bahh 888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program 9 10-18-2006 09:09 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:53 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0