Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Web Design Q&A

Web Design Q&A Use this forum to discuss any web design questions or issues you may be having

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-13-2007, 11:52 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,510
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Alright , now I am getting annoyed. I set up the database or at least I think I did heheh

I set one up gave it a name username and password and its ready to go (is that all I need to do)

I have imorted the file for php and uploaded it into my root directory.Using sitepoints "5 easy steps " When I type in this

Quote:
http://www.<your domain>/phpBB2/install/install.php


Done! Thanks NPG
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further


Last edited by kaus : 07-14-2007 at 01:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Web Hosting losercore Web Design Q&A 9 04-27-2007 10:10 PM
Hosting Alert - Blue Host JamieB34 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 02-08-2007 05:26 PM
Looking for Hosting Package JamieB34 New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 02-02-2007 11:31 PM
hosting suggestions? hyacinthgirl General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 09-22-2006 07:40 AM
PHPBB SEO MAGIC! Godfather The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-13-2005 10:49 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:38 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0