Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-21-2006, 07:27 PM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 158
Default hosting suggestions?

For my younger brother's birthday, I'm planning on getting him a couple of domains he has been wanting and a hosting plan for a few years. He's been dying to mess around with some different and kind of odd ideas he has got, so I want to get him started. I'm looking for suggestions on good places to register the domains and get hosting plans. Obviously I'm looking for lots of bang for my buck so he gets a good present.

I'm also going to finally get around to developing a domain I've owned for a few years. So this info could help me, too! And that's why it's in affiliate discussion, hehe, because it's a poker domain.
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-21-2006, 09:12 PM
dividend dividend is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 17
Default

www.siteground.com.

Have hosted many sites with them and am very pleased. The support tickets are answered in minutes and u cant beat the price. $5.95 a month if u sign up for a year....$4.95 a month under a 2 year plan (comes with free domain). And you know I'm being honest....I'm not even an affiliate of theirs!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-21-2006, 09:52 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 186
Default

http://www.lunarpages.com/

Free domain name for life
Add three more domains for $2.99 per year
$6.95 a month hosting (24 months pre-paid)
Free ad-on domain (host up to 10 domains on one hosting account)
20 free full version CoffeeCup software titles
5 Gig storage
400 Gigs transfer
Unlimited sub-domains
And a lot more good stuff
Use your CJ link and get $80 back

Awsome support, they even answer their phones.

Never had a problem with them and I have many domains with them.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-22-2006, 06:40 AM
Zilla Zilla is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: U.K
Posts: 190
Default

Take a look at http://www.skynethosting.net

If your looking to host multiple domains on one hosting package then this was the best deal I could find - they give you seperate control panels for each domain you host (so not just add-on domains)

A few weeks ago I took out a VIP package there to try them out and so far I'm very impressed.

+ they give you a free 30 day trial aswell so you can try them out.
__________________
iPokerGroup Network - Online Poker Strategy | Online Poker Freerolls | Full Tilt Poker | Johnny Chan Poker

Free PAW Freeroll listing script - Increase your conversions and list up-to-date PAW freeroll listings to your users. Full Details here
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Offshore/UK web hosting? corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 32 02-14-2007 03:53 PM
Hosting Alert - Blue Host JamieB34 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 02-08-2007 04:26 PM
Looking for Hosting Package JamieB34 New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 02-02-2007 10:31 PM
Hosting Company Move??? losercore Web Design Q&A 2 10-20-2006 10:40 AM
Dedicated Web Hosting ResIpsa General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 09-20-2006 10:06 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0