News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > TonyGPoker.com

TonyGPoker.com Discuss TonyGPokercom's Affiliate Programs and chat with their Affiliate Managers, Jose here.

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 11-14-2006, 06:26 PM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 131
Default Anyone else have tourney payouts done in play money?

My freeroll on Sunday had the payouts done in play money. Needless to say mu players (even the ones who won $2 or $3) are unhappy.

Was I the only lucky one? I was just wondering. I was told on Sunday they'd be fixed, but over 48 hours later my players still don't have the money in their accounts. I'm currently getting all their names and shipping it from my own account. I hate being the only person posting here all the time, but I guess that's what I get for promoting a smaller room. It seems like such a good idea at times. This makes me look like an idiot and doesn't reflect well on the site, either.
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PokerRoom Play money restrictions hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 09-22-2006 11:07 AM
Play to Real Money Question jtopicz1 New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 6 08-15-2006 08:53 PM
Converting play money players to real money guitman03 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 05-19-2006 02:55 PM
Play Money Accounts tomysole General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 06-05-2005 10:34 AM
The value of a play money player Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 05-02-2005 01:14 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:25 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0