
The conversation often comes up in poker affiliate circles about "How much is your avg. RMP worth?" Personally I think alot varies on where your getting your players from and what limits they are playing. I know I would pay $20 a piece all day for RMP's.
The one thing I still can't get a grasp on though is giving away $50 to strangers. I mean if I knew the person and I knew they were a big player, of course....I'd probably even give them more. But if someone is asking me for it, the odds are they don't have their own $50 and what value is that to me after they donk off their free money in a few hands.
I think we all would agree though, if we could "buy" RMP's we all would do it. Take a look at your total RMP's and divide that by your monthly mgr% and there's a basic guideline of what your players are worth.
Now the more interesting question is how much would you pay for play money players. If I told you I could send you 100 play money players for $300, would you buy? (I can't do that and besides I will send them through my tracker.........just an example, sorry :P ) But seriously I know alot of my players every month are converters from play to real.
Hell I started out at Paradise playing .25 - .50. Damn, why did I ever leave those limits :lol:
Anyhow just curious to get you guys thoughts on the value of play money sign-ups.
|