Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-04-2005, 11:33 AM
adona72001 adona72001 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3
Default

Hello,

I just signed up as an affiliate 2 days ago and just got my 1st real money player to show up on my stat page this morning. I also had 9 play money players. I have just been doing offline ads. My question is is there anyway to tell who signed up with my code and how much each person is contributing to my MGR (I have choose this option). Right now when I log into my account all is shows is the number of users who have signed up with me and the total rake and my cut of the rake. Right now it is easy to tell how much my player is contributing because I only have 1 but when I get more how do I know how much each player is playing.

One last question about average players. My MGR ($) is $54.72 and my Accrued ($) is $10.94, is the accrued subtracting out the bonus my player recieved when he made his initial deposit? Also is $54.72 for 1 day considered a low, mid or high stakes player.

Thanks for any help I can get with my questions, I've been lurking for a couple weeks and this is my 1st post, I love the site.

Thanks
Daniel
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-06-2005, 10:47 AM
skits2 skits2 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 116
Default

I would say that $54 / day is a mid-high stakes player. I would love any $54 / day person as that translates into 3500 / year into your pocket. The amount that you get paid does not come of your their bonus, but the amount of their bonus does come out of your mgr
__________________
Free Webpage Templates - free templates to start your site, updated weekly
103 Ways To Get Traffic And Monetize Your Site - Stumped on what to do to improve your site? Look here for some suggestions
Dozens of Webpage Tools - Test your site speed, check your page rank, so who is linking to you, generate **** tags, and more, all from here
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
partybets - real money player monkeynuts36 PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 01-06-2007 11:49 AM
Check if a player is a real money player and belongs to you. bonusrobber PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 08-09-2006 06:24 PM
The value of a play money player Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 05-02-2005 02:14 PM
Clicks to Players to Real Money Players PPP General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 02-24-2005 05:32 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0