News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > TonyGPoker.com

TonyGPoker.com Discuss TonyGPokercom's Affiliate Programs and chat with their Affiliate Managers, Jose here.

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 11-01-2006, 09:37 PM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 131
Default how long do responses usually take?

I sent a PM to Jose last week and got no response. I also Emailed both and twice about different things. I've gotten no response from anyone, even though Jose has since logged on and posted replies. I wanted to make Tony G a feature site for the month, but I'm worried about getting the reponse I wanted from my players if I don't have anything to offer them. How long does it typically take for them to respond?
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Data-mining and long term player tracking CakeManager General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 09-26-2006 10:35 PM
How long..... Aidan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 08-18-2006 01:59 AM
Party AM's and PAW responses Jeremy PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 08-10-2006 08:59 AM
Looking for long term advertisers on DeuceAce.com John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-26-2006 09:31 PM
How long before you start seeing results? dbirider New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 5 10-27-2005 09:56 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:29 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0