Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-26-2006, 10:31 PM
John D's Avatar
John D John D is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 445
Send a message via MSN to John D
Default

Hey,
I am looking for some long term advertisers on www.DeuceAce.com

By long term I mean 3, 6 and 12 months contracts.

I am already doing this on a few other sites of mine, www.WebmasterForums.net and www.AllDotNet.com for example and I am starting to do it with my others.

What I am looking for is up to 4 advertisers that will receive a sitewide button ad in the left navigation of the site, a banner in rotation in the header, a sitewide text link and their site/affiliate information will be included in a monthly email to members.

This is an amazing opportunity for an affiliate. DeuceAce is the next site I will be working on full time, I am a full time webmaster and I am concentrating on 3 sites now, DeuceAce is one of them.
I have started selling off all my other sites and money from the sales will be going towards my 3 main sites, this is a considerable amount that will really benefit the sites.

I can guarantee targets to the advertisers, be it running at least one contest monthly with prizes worth over $500, reaching x new members per month and reaching x posts per month or having x unique visitors/month for example.

Like I said, I am doing this on a few other sites and it is working very well.

I would like to do this for a prepayment, be it for the 3, 6 or 12 months and I don't mind doing it in instalments (A minimum of 3 months each instalment).

The rate will be set at our agreement and the money must be paid as per the agreement, your rate will stay at the same level we agree and I must meet any targets we set out.

This really could be a great long term deal for some affiliates, I have a lot planned for DeuceAce and like I said, I also have a considerable amount of cash to play with to develop the site and the community and site will be improved as a whole.

www.DeuceAce.com

Please post here or PM if you are interested.
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Interesting google ad from search term "Poker League" Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 10-05-2006 12:17 PM
Data-mining and long term player tracking CakeManager General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 09-26-2006 11:35 PM
Play poker?Check out DeuceAce.com - Freerolls and buyins for members every week! John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 09-17-2006 10:59 AM
Sitewide text links available - DeuceAce.com Poker Forum - Special Price John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 07-26-2006 08:45 PM
Quick way to find out how popular a search term is Georgia Poker Search Engine Optimization 4 06-28-2005 07:48 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0