Sitewide text links available - DeuceAce.com Poker Forum - Special Price
Hey,
I am running a special offer for sitewide text links on www.DeuceAce.com Poker Forums.
The links are at the bottom of all pages on the site and forum.
The site receives over 5000 unique visitors/month and this is increasing weekly, I am organising regular freerolls right now that will be running at least every fortnight and with a prize pool of at least $300 so this will be increasing the traffic by a lot more.
The price is $99.75 for 6 months and you can have up to 20 characters for your link.
I do have a very limited amount of these available and I few people have been waiting for some to come up so I don't think these will last too long.
Payment by Neteller or Paypal, Neteller is preferred.
Thanks, any questions please PM or email john [ at ] deuceace . com
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
|