Sitewide text link on poker forum - Only $9.95/month - 5000+ uniques
Hey,
I am selling sitewide text links on www.DeuceAce.com
The links are at the bottom of all pages on the site and forum.
The site receives over 5000 unique visitors/month and this is increasing weekly, I am organising regular freerolls right now and I have a number already organised, click here to see the schedule.
This will be increasing traffic by a lot.
The price is only $9.95/month and you can have up to 20 characters for your link.
No discount is available for putchasing in advance because I'm sure people already know this is very low for a gambling site at the current traffic level.
You can purchase for up to 6 months maximum.
I do have a very limited amount of these available and I few people have been waiting for some to come up so I don't think these will last too long.
Payment by Neteller or Paypal.
Thanks, any questions please PM or email john [ at ] deuceace . com
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
|