Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Spam Forum

The Spam Forum All spam goes here and only here. Feel free to spam away!

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-27-2005, 09:04 PM
Dave W Dave W is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3
Default

The world's #1 brand online gaming company are about to launch a completely new marketing division to harness the power of referral/word-of-mouth marketing. Their sole aim is to enable them to take a major proportion of the massively increasing online gaming market - and they're willing to pay people a lot of money to help them achieve it.

This new business division will start operating shortly after the company floats on the London Stock Exchange this week.

Ahead of the full launch, I've created a site giving details of the company, the business, how it works and best of all... how you get paid.

Here's the (indirect) link http://www.tinyurl.com/a9uu7 .

I'd appreciate any comments on the design, content etc.

Is there anything that's not clear?

No matter which affiliate program(s) you're already in, if this doesn't sound better, I'd really appreciate it if you could explain why you think that is.

Thanks,
Dave
  #2  
Old 09-27-2005, 09:46 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,668
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave W@Sep 27 2005, 06:04 PM
Is there anything that's not clear?
Yeah, how you missed the spam forum.
  #3  
Old 09-27-2005, 11:08 PM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Moved to the spam forum.
  #4  
Old 09-28-2005, 12:27 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I was contacted about this as well and looked into it until I saw MLM. When I was approached about it I simply thought of one thing. 90% of my subs don't give me any business, how in the world am I going to get 8 levels deep?

I'll just take the large CPA that 888 and Pacific gives for MY sign-ups and be happy. Furthermore I am not paying $100 or even 1 cent to any program to be able to promote them. They should be paying me if they want my business. I am still baffled that a large player like this would even go the MLM route.

I'm not saying this isn't for anyone but if I had a dollar for every guy that has approached me wanting me to promote an MLM I would be a multi-millionaire. My thoughts on MLM is that the day someone pulls into my driveway in a new Benz wearing a Rolex, then I will listen to them. Most of the time it is a guy that is still working his half ass job driving a bucket telling me how I am going to be able to retire in 3 years off this great system.

Show me the money and your success, then we'll talk. Also welcome to the community.
  #5  
Old 10-04-2005, 01:12 AM
Dave W Dave W is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3
Default

Jeremy,

Thanks for your frank reply.

If you find 20 casino players, then as I understand it you'd get a one-off 20 x $200 = $4,000 CPA end of story.

If I find 20 I get a one-off 20 x $50 = $1,000.

But now suppose in the first month I also find 5 Reps who each get 20 players over time, and each of those 5 over time find 5 Reps with their 20 players just the same.

So that's (5 x 20) + (25 x 20) = 600 players I've indirectly helped bring in.

On each of those I get paid $6.75 = $4,050

Giving me a total of $5,050, PLUS I get a share of the profits made on all 620 players for as long as they play.

Take that down another level, and there's another 125 x 20 = 2500 players in there so that's another one-off $16,875 for me in new player bonuses, plus a lifetime share in the profits made from them too.

Which sounds the better deal to you?

Granted, as the business hasn't launched yet, I'm just talking theory, so I'll keep you posted.
  #6  
Old 10-04-2005, 11:16 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Dave,

You made some good points but I have a hard time getting quality subs one level down let alone multiple levels down. Besides that I personally don't get involved in any MLM programs. With that said though it doesn't mean that it sucks.

To your defense here is the intro video from 888.biz.

If anyone else has any thoughts on this feel free to comment.

http://www.prelaunchsite.com/888_video.html
  #7  
Old 11-05-2005, 02:37 AM
Emil Emil is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 95
Default

As far as I understand it one wouldn't get a share of the profit from the players while they play..
__________________
The Free Poker Room | Free poker content
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
My first site, please review (a very newbie site) My-Poker-Review.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-06-2007 10:23 AM
Site Review! New to Forums! DontLook New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 11-17-2006 06:07 PM
Canadians?? poker69 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 10-04-2006 10:33 PM
Article To Introduce New Players to Online Poker bankrollboost.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 04-09-2006 08:41 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0