Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization Better rankings in the search engines mean more money in our bank accounts. Share tips and strategies for SEO here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-21-2007, 02:21 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 486
Default Links and errors

I did a link check and it came back with errors

http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com...=i&bwmf=u&b=41

Here is one of the pages, it shows the forum and saying that there is an error. I am not sure as to why this is happening but I can guess that this is not a good thing to have these errors associated with my links
__________________

Carbon Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 04-21-2007, 04:17 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 993
Default

Seems like you changed or moved some sections or threads in your forum and the were indexed. No big as they will just go away.

It hurts in the meantime while searches are being sent to pages that do not exsist. Unless you know where each one goes then you can add the redirect to you htaccess. but otherwise this happens in forums sometimes.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 04-21-2007, 07:40 PM
gooderpoker gooderpoker is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 98
Default

what is a links search? i just did mine and it has 249 links. Are those backlinks?
__________________
http://freepokerfind.com/
http://freeradiofind.com/
http://www.pokerbonuscanada/
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 04-21-2007, 07:59 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooderpoker View Post
what is a links search? i just did mine and it has 249 links. Are those backlinks?
Sometimes

Yahoo will show internal links on your site if you use the whole URL for internal linking.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Feedback on my Highstake pokerproject? ;) StoffeT New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 13 12-10-2006 03:02 PM
Link Guidlines stevencachia The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 05:05 AM
Noble link causes HUGE validation errors CAZ General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 09-06-2005 03:02 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:52 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0