Here is one of the pages, it shows the forum and saying that there is an error. I am not sure as to why this is happening but I can guess that this is not a good thing to have these errors associated with my links
__________________
Selling VBSEO License and VBulletin License - PM for details
_______________________________
Seems like you changed or moved some sections or threads in your forum and the were indexed. No big as they will just go away.
It hurts in the meantime while searches are being sent to pages that do not exsist. Unless you know where each one goes then you can add the redirect to you htaccess. but otherwise this happens in forums sometimes.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!
what is a links search? i just did mine and it has 249 links. Are those backlinks?
Sometimes
Yahoo will show internal links on your site if you use the whole URL for internal linking.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!