Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization Better rankings in the search engines mean more money in our bank accounts. Share tips and strategies for SEO here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 02-07-2006, 04:12 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 321
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

I'm not sure if Google Analytics is launching in the same manner as GMail by invitation or not, it is slightly unclear on their web page.

If anyone has an invitation code for Google Analytics I would appreciate it.


Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

Custom Embroidered Shirts & Hats | Roboform - Password Manager

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 02-07-2006, 09:56 AM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,110
Default

Theres no invitation for it.
__________________
Poker Players are your from the USA ,Find out what Poker Rooms Allow US Players ,Maybe get the top Partypoker Bonuscode , or come by and see what sites are running 2007 Wsop Satellites. Maybe poker is not your game so come see what Casinos Allow US Players. Come qualify to the Wsop for $2 at Pokerstars
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 02-07-2006, 10:07 AM
MilanFlyer MilanFlyer is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Posts: 260
Default

It's kind of a waiting list.
Register your interest and you will be invited later on by Google.
__________________
Holdemguiden Norge
Turneringspoker Norge
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 02-07-2006, 03:36 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 323
Default

Has anyone ever actually received an invitation after getting on the list?

The reason I'm asking, I "got on the list" a month or two ago and this post prompted me to try and log in to google sitemaps with my google account and Viola!!! I'm in!

I never received an invite. If you've applied within the past couple of months, it couldn't hurt to try and log in.
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 02-13-2006, 09:26 AM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 291
Default

I have an account for google analytics but I don't use it. I had it up for a few days but I thought it was slowing my sites loading time a bit(a few tenths of a second). Was this just my imagination?
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google Analytics Help DealerDan Web Design Q&A 0 03-20-2007 12:41 PM
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 0 02-10-2007 05:18 PM
tracking question, and google analytics (can i see who clicked what?) hyacinthgirl New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 09-24-2006 09:59 AM
Google Analytics indieangler General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-18-2006 07:01 PM
Trade: Your PR4 link to my site for a Google Analytics Invite Georgia Poker The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 06-21-2006 03:59 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:59 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0