Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Web Design Q&A

Web Design Q&A Use this forum to discuss any web design questions or issues you may be having

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 03-20-2007, 12:41 PM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 204
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default Google Analytics Help

The person who does my stat reports is away this month, and I know I have Google Analytics, but having problem finding the data that I need

I guess all I need to find out, is the date and time where a person visited my site, from a referring source. Ideally, it'd be nice to find out if he clicked a certain link to leave that page too, but I can track things by the time I expect. Anyone able to help?
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 0 02-10-2007 05:18 PM
Google Analytics indieangler General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-18-2006 07:01 PM
Complete path from Google Analytics? Georgia Poker Search Engine Optimization 1 07-10-2006 08:38 AM
Trade: Your PR4 link to my site for a Google Analytics Invite Georgia Poker The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 06-21-2006 03:59 AM
Google Analytics GoodKarmaKid Search Engine Optimization 4 02-13-2006 09:26 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0