Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Poker.com

Poker.com Discuss Poker.com's Affiliate Program and chat with their affiliate manager Ellen right here.

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-25-2006, 08:21 PM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 159
Default My private tournaments gone?

I could be looking for them in the wrong place, but I had seen them before. Anyhow... I had two tournaments set up for this coming weekend (Dec 01 and 02), but they seem to be gone now. One was the initial freeroll and the other I had added some money to the prizepool. The money has been taken from my account, but the tournaments are gone.

I sent an email to Shane about it, but I wanted to hear something back ASAP because I only have a week to go before they're set to happen. Thanks!
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
  #2  
Old 11-26-2006, 05:27 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,395
Default

I had one scheduled for tomorrow (Sunday) and it was taken off as well. I sent out emails to all my club members and they have been emailing back now very confused and upset.

This is not acceptable.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
  #3  
Old 11-26-2006, 02:11 PM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 159
Default

I hadn't mentioned it yet to my members but was planning on doing so yesterday and then today at my tourney at Tony G (that went off two hours earlier than I'd asked, sigh, i didn't double-check the time they listed it). but they DID take money for it So it better come back, lol.
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
  #4  
Old 11-26-2006, 04:36 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,395
Default

Well, something has obviously screwed up.

I have IMed and Emailed 3 poker.com AM and no response to the issue.

I thought support there was the best...so there must be something wrong....I just hate these things happening without ANY NOTIFICATION to anyone. Sucks.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
  #5  
Old 11-26-2006, 06:44 PM
[email protected] Ellen@PDCAffiliates.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 124
Default

Hi Guys,

A few of our tournaments at Poker.com were cancelled as a result of server issues over the past few days. We tried to re-enter all of these tournaments however some were missing from our list. If one of your tournaments is missing please let your AM know as soon as possible.

We are working around the clock to get things back in order and we thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Ellen
  #6  
Old 11-26-2006, 06:53 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,395
Default

My AM just contacted me. We are rescheduling. He refused to do anything to "make up" for the over 70 emails I received from upset club members.

Not good rapport! Oh well.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
  #7  
Old 11-26-2006, 07:35 PM
[email protected] DeanB@PDCAffiliates.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpfan1
My AM just contacted me. We are rescheduling. He refused to do anything to "make up" for the over 70 emails I received from upset club members.

Not good rapport! Oh well.
Hi Chris,

I do apologize that your members were upset with the cancellation of this event and that you received over 70 emails. As I explained in my email (and also as has been explained in this thread above) we have had major server issues over the past few days and have had to deal with thousands of emails from both our affiliate and players concerning these cancelled tournaments.

In my email I said to you that I could not do anything for this particular tournament. This is due to the type of prize pool you wanted for this event. If you would like me to alter the prize pool and make it a cash prize instead of a coupon entry then by all means I can offer you and your members something extra.

We have been trying to help each and every one of our affiliates in these trying times and would expect some understanding and patience as we try to get on top of the many emails we still have to respond to from our affiliates and players.

If you would like to PM me or email me with an alternative to the prize pool (a freeroll perhaps) then I would be more than willing to take a look at your proposal.

Kind regards,

Dean
Affiliate Account Manager
Poker.com
  #8  
Old 11-27-2006, 10:22 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,018
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Dean,

Why didnt you respond to MY email about the same issue ?

Also why are my tables not branded now ?


Please find my email and respond / resend.

Thanks!
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
  #9  
Old 11-29-2006, 06:44 PM
[email protected] DeanB@PDCAffiliates.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holis
Dean,

Why didnt you respond to MY email about the same issue ?

Also why are my tables not branded now ?


Please find my email and respond / resend.

Thanks!
Hi Holis,

I haven't received an email from you regarding any tournaments being deleted. I believe Ellen received an email from Betty (as I was away from the office) about 2 tournaments that were shutdown. These were both re-created by Ellen as per Betty's instructions.

If there are other tournaments that have been affected by the server crash please email me directly and I will re-schedule them for you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Dean
Affiliate Account Manager
Poker.com
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Which sites allow private tournaments? xpertadvice4u General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 02-27-2007 06:04 PM
Private Tournaments MilanFlyer PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 6 11-23-2005 10:03 AM
Pokerroom.com Private Tournaments Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 11-13-2005 07:32 PM
Free private tournaments Karl General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 07-15-2005 01:22 PM
what's a good poker room for private tournaments? SelfMade General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 05-19-2005 01:57 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:46 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0